most important Site factors | Seo Service San Diego
There are certain site wide factors that can affect your sites search visibility as well:
- Sitemap. A sitemap helps search engine to index all pages on your site. It is the simplest and most effective way to tell Google what pages your website includes. you can generate your sitemap online from https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
- Domain trust. Trust matters. It’s hard not to think that sites Google trusts should rank higher. But how do you build that trust? Brian from Backlink has a full list of trust factors here. Needless to say, building trust factors of your domain will certainly pay off.
- Server location. Some SEOs believe that a server’s location helps to boost rankings for that specific country or region. But Smart Clouds think that your content is very important than your SL.
- Mobile optimized site. Only a year ago, 46% of searchers used mobile exclusively to research. From 2015 google emphasize on responsive site even help you that know what is your website condition on mobile? “Mobile-Friendly Test”, having a mobile optimized site would affected rankings in some way.
- Google Webmasters Tools integration. Lastly, having your site verified at Google Webmasters Tools is said to help with your sites indexing. Even if that’s not the case, the tool provides valuable data you can use to better optimize your site such as Bing - Webmaster Tools.
Off Page factors:
Off-site optimization is the process of promoting your website across the web. The purpose is to build brand awareness, improve rankings in search engines and attract visitors from 3rd party websites.
When ranking your pages, Google looks at factors outside of your site as well. Here are some of the key ones:
- The number of linking domains. The number of domains linking to you is one of the most important ranking factors.
- The number of linking pages. There might be a number of links from a particular domain to your site, their number is a ranking factor too. However, it is still better to have more links from individual domains rather than from a single domain. Smart Clouds suggest to you check back link with small tools SEO.
- PageRank of linking page. Not all pages are equal. Links on pages with higher PageRank will be a bigger factor than those on low PR pages. Therefore, you should strive to build links from high PR pages.
- Link relevancy. Some SEOs believe that links from pages related to your pages topic carry more relevance for search engines.
- Authority of linking domain. Similarly to a page PR, the authority of a domain may be a ranking factor too. For that reason, a link from low PR page on a high PR site will be worth more than from a lower PR one.
- Links from homepage. Similarly, some SEOs believe that links from a home page of a linking domain carry more strength than those on one of its pages.
- Number of do follow vs. no follow links. Google officially stated that they don’t count no follow links (link with rel=nofollow attribute attached). Therefore the number of your do follow links should affect your rankings too.
- http://smartclouds.co/ +1(619) 800-3614
- Diversity of link types. The types of links you build to your site matters too. Too many links of one type may be a spam indicator and impact your rankings negatively.
- Contextual links. It is said that links within the content of the page are worth more than links in a sidebar for instance.
- Link anchor. Anchor text of a link used to be a strong ranking factor. Today it can be used as a web spam indicator, negatively impacting your rankings.
- Facebook. Create content, on your own website and on a Facebook page that appeals to Facebook users. Encourage people to ‘like’ your content and share it with their friends and family.
- Banner Advertising. Create image adverts to display on relevant 3rd party websites. Regularly change the websites advertised on to expose your brand to new audiences.
- Google plus. . Create content, on your own website and on a Google plus page that appeals to google plus users. Encourage people to ‘+1’ your content and share it with their friends and family and follow your page.
- Pay Per Click. Use Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising to gain instant new visitors. Constantly review and adjust ads to improve click through rates and reduce the cost per click.
- Content Marketing. Contact companies and bloggers with relevant (but non-competing) websites. Publish content on their websites which links back to your website. that most familiar blogs such as : Tumblr, Wordpress, Livejournal, Weebly, blog
Lastly, your domain can affect your rankings as well. Some of the domain signals aren’t as strong as they used to be, there are few things worth paying attention to:
- Domain registration length. Google considers domains registered for longer than a year as more trustworthy. QUOTE.
- Domain history. You may not be the first person who registered the domain. And if your domain has been penalized in the past, its history might affect its current rankings.
- Country TLD extension. If you try to target a specific local market, it is said that having a domain with a country specific TLD (.pl, .co.uk or .ie for instance) will help to achieve better rankings for that location.
- http://smartclouds.co/ +1(619) 800-3614 SEO services San Diego